Proudly made in the USA!
Hatteras Hammocks’ largest and most durable rope hammock!
The durability and softness of DuraCord makes traditional rope hammocks even better. DuraCord is mold and mildew resistant, and it can withstand heavy wear and limited care. When you combine its durability with its cottony softness, you get an incredible rope for hammocks.
In addition, its unbelievable colorfastness means that rope hammocks can now come in fun and eye-catching colors. The Deluxe DuraCord Oatmeal hammocks bring a beautiful and stately color to your backyard. Relaxation has never looked as good thanks to the oatmeal DuraCord fibers used to make this hammock.
Zinc-plated steel hardware and handsome, South American cumaru spreader bars ensure your hammock will stand up to the tests of time.
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian hardwood, similar to teak, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself. We use 15% more rope than most of our competitors
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
– Available in White, Oatmeal, Navy, Green, Antique Brown, Meadow, and Coastal Blue
STANDS and PILLOWS SOLD SEPRATELY
|Specifications and Rating - Hatteras Executive XXL DuraCord Rope Hammock – Oatmeal|
|Bed Length||6ft 10in|
|Hardware||Zinc Plated Steel|
There are no reviews yet.