Enjoy the #1 rated camping hammock (by both Backpacker and Outside magazines) virtually anywhere, as this comfortable, weatherproof and bug-proof tent-hammock hybrid is second to none!
Take your Lawson Hammock anywhere with its patented design that allows for suspended hammock camping or staked and secured ground camping. Sleep soundly as our proprietary spreader bar and arch pole system keeps the hammock flat and more taut than traditional “bunched end” hammocks that turn you into a banana in the middle of the night.
It’s built-in no-see-um bug net and attachable rainfly means you don’t need to worry about pesky insects or unpredictable weather conditions. Relax in the backyard, sleep in the backcountry, stake it in the desert or hang out by the river with your new favorite hammock.
- Rip-stop and poly pack hammock construction for lightweight durability
- Ultra fine, no-see-um net canopy keeps bugs out
- Waterproof rip-stop nylon rain fly for all-weather use (polyethylene coated to 1000mm)
- Sealed nylon border on the canopy protects against water blowing up under rain fly
- Strong 10-point Spreader bar system for flat interior surface
- Shock-corded aluminum arch poles provides roomy net canopy
- Single secured zippered entry
- Additional exterior loops for ground staking
- Two interior storage pockets
- O-ring in ceiling for hanging light
- Use suspended or on the ground
- Total Weight: With Straps – 4lbs, 4 oz (including poles, rain fly and stuff sack)
- Interior Length: 90 in. Interior Width: 42 in.
- End to End Length: 11 ft
- Packing Size: 22in x 6 in.
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
- Color: Forest Green
- US Patent #8,161,991